How to Replace the Front Side Marker on a 2001 Toyota 4Runner
- 1). Open the hood of your 4Runner. Use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the side marker retaining screw. The screw is located on top of the grille, between the headlight lens and side marker lens.
- 2). Pull the side marker assembly away from the vehicle's body.
- 3). Unplug the side marker electrical connector. Grasp the connector as close to the assembly as possible and pull it off the prongs. Rotate the bulb holder counterclockwise and pull it out of the side marker assembly.
- 4). Insert the bulb holder into the new side marker assembly. Rotate it clockwise to lock it into place.
- 5). Plug the electrical connector into the prongs of the new side marker.
- 6). Position the side marker into place then reinstall the retainer screw.
Related Posts "Cars & Vehicles"
You might also like on "Cars & Vehicles"
7/9/2019 8:41:00 PM