How to Import Large Wordpress XML Files to WordPress
- 1). Open a new Notepad file.
- 2). Cut and paste the following code into the Notepad:
#set max upload file size
php_value upload_max_filesize 00M
#set max post size
php_value post_max_size 00M
- 3). Change the "00" in the code to how much you need to accommodate your file size. For example, if you have a 20 MB file, change the 00 to read 25 or 30.
- 4). Save the Notepad as a file named ".htaccess." Click "File," then click "Save." Type ".htaccess" into the file name box. Click "Save."
- 5). Upload the ".htaccess" file that you just created to the root directory of your server, using your FTP program. The procedure for uploading a file differs from program to program, but in general you would drag a file within the FTP program from your local computer to the root directory on the server.
- 6). Retry importing your XML file.
Tags Linux Unix Apache BSD Debian Oracle Open Source Websphere Email Servers Cisco Samba BEA Weblogic technology Microsoft Access Excel ffice Powerpoint Word Oracle
Related Posts "Technology"
7/11/2019 12:34:00 AM
7/10/2019 10:43:00 PM
7/10/2019 5:36:00 PM